Silverado High School dynamically supports the academic mission statement of the school. Silverado sets high expectations for its coaches and student-athletes. The purpose of Silverado’s athletic program is to promote the education and development of students through high school athletic participation. Our goal is to teach the values of teamwork, pride, respect, commitment, good work ethic, sportsmanship, and the development of the proper winning attitude. It is our hope that through our athletic programs, participating student athletes will adopt these guidelines and develop a positive winning attitude that will carry over into all aspects of their lives.
How to Register
1.Register My Athlete (RMA) -Go to registermyathlete.com –
– Returning athletes to Silverado High School
must update RMA
– New athletes this school year
– Select State (NV)
– Select School (Silverado High School)
– Log In or Create An Account
– Add a new athlete
– Answer all prompts and questions
– Register for a sport (Register for all
sports that interest you
2.Physical and NIAA Form B
– All students must have a physical every school year from Nevada. A copy of the physical form and NIAA Form B may be obtained in the athle c office or the coach of the sport.
3. $30 Athletic Fee
– Payment is online via registermyathlete.com
– Payment must be made in order for a student to be eligible to participate in a sport
– A student must go to their coach to verify eligibility to participate in a sport for that season.
– RegisterMyAthlete (RMA)
– Physical – Bring completed forms (Physical + Form B)